Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am looking for a different alternative for my tubeless valve stems. Typically i just throw in whatever is lying around the shop (typically sent with specialized complete bikes) but i feel i can do better.

I searched the forum, and come up with duke and American Classic, but these threads were 4+ years old.

Id have no hesitation buying the American classics, but dang, the red is just too much (ugly, not price;)).

I am concerned about weight, and also vanity, and Id love to have something all black... does this exist? Is duke my only option?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies! Looks like duke is the way to go, although the 35€ shipping is killing me. Does anybody stock these in North America?

·
gone for a bike ride
1,973 Posts
treefort had WTB TCS 34mm black ano alloy valves last time i was on the website for $23.95 + shipping & weigh about the same as Dukes, had no probs with the red ano ones on the mrs's wheelset with Stans rims

hope that's of help
best
alex

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I had a conversation with my parts buyer, I'm hoping he can order the tcs valves from wtb. It's kinda brutal paying 30 dollars in shipping online, for something that can be thrown in an envelope. Thanks for the help guys.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts