Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looks like lakeraven referenced the 24/9 wisconsin race in another thread, but i thought maybe it could have its own thread. so, anybody else gonna be there ???

anyway, i will be there gamely and stupidly trying to stay awake and moving for the duration. never done this sorta thing before so i will gladly accept any and all pushes, pharmaceutical aides, encouragement/catcalls/cajolings, food, advice, and of course the vocalization of the obvious fact that i have no business whatsoever in the attempt.

look for the bald old guy on one of several old pink converted SS's. remember, give us a push, eh?

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
I'll be there...

Although not doing it solo and not doing it SS. I know I'm risking a huge verbal beating by saying that I'll be riding my geared dual suspension bike in this forum, but I'll still give you a push when I see you out on the trail. It's my favorite race of the year!

·
Registered
236 Posts
I'll be there, riding a fisher marlin with an EBB. We're doing the 24 hour 4 person sport. We're actually still looking for a teammate or two. If you're interested, drop me a PM.

YO MAMA

·
b-boy
103 Posts
ooh, ooh, oooh, pick me! i messaged you...totally want to go! i first rode the curtlo on 9-mile. *waving arms wildly*

1 - 5 of 5 Posts