Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Low Rep Count
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pray for all of those that have already been caught in this tragic event but I also pray for those of you that may be out on the west coast and I hope that many of you guys get enough warning in order to get the hell out of there and further inland.

Does anyone have any ideas of how big the waves are expected to be when they hit land?

·
local trails rider
12,300 Posts
We might have an idea soon. The wave was supposed to hit Hawaii already. There's a couple of threads on Passion too. Don't know about the local forums.

·
Low Rep Count
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've been watching CNN live in Hawaii and it looks like things are pretty calm there right now. But they are saying that the first wave may not be the highest if you will. Makes me wonder if Cali will see much of anything. I hope that is the case anyway. Sounds like they are between waves at the moment.

I did not see any threads in the local sections which is why I posted here instead.

·
Low Rep Count
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If what is happening in Hawaii is any indication, it looks like Cali and the west coast will be fairly safe with something as little as storm wave levels. Don't quote me on that but Hawaii seems fairly calm so far.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts