Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
always licking the glass
4,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Canfield has no ETA on DH cranks (83mm bb shell), I want to throw the question out here on where i can find shorter cranks for my DH bike.

I’ve looked at Profile Designs, and they seem to go from 125-143mm length then to 160mm. I already have 160mm, so that’s not going to work.

Does anyone here have other suggestions, either custom crank makers or other BMX companies? I’m at a loss at this point. Thanks for the help!

·
always licking the glass
4,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you but where in this does it say it can accommodate a 83mm BB shell spacing?

FTW:
"Based on a 24mm Shimano compatible Road axle, bottom bracket (available separately) options include traditional threaded BSA 68mm and newer PF30, BB30, BB386 and BB86 found on many modern carbon fibre frames. A longer axle for BSA 73mm and BB92 MTB BB's is arriving very soon too."

I can't find anything on the web page that shows it.

Same with your other posts. Nothing about accomodating a 83mm BB shell. Pretty sure Zinn is also 68/73, not 83, but you're welcome to prove me wrong because I'd love an easy solution to this.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.