Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
We love our suburban. Yes, its long. However, I can fit my family of 5 PLUS 5 bikes inside if I need to. And if you ever need to tow anything, its there. And if you ever need to work on it, you can practically climb inside the engine compartment to work on it.

Downside is fuel economy. We average 13-16 mpg city-highway.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Have you considered a first generation Toyota Sequoia? We picked up an 04 last year for $10k. 4wd, lots of room, comfortable, good ground clearance. Holds kids, camping gear, bikes, etc. Another plus is the rear window rolls down, so you have easy access to the back cargo area with a loaded hitch rack on, without having to swing the the rack down or out.

·
Premium Member
2,900 Posts
Tahoe/ Suburbans are awesome, sometimes you need something bigger than say a..Honda Pilot.
The Tahoe/ Suburbans are super roomy, quiet( don't have those two in a Pilot) and are very reliable, I gotten up to 20mpg on ours, but mostly around 17 on most long trips.
$15,000 should be a good price for what your looking for.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.