Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i started riding it was a Specialized Stumpjumper. Wonderful bike but, my wrists started to hurt and the my reproductive organs went numb while riding. I tried all different seat configurations options but the numbness still continued. This was about 15 years ago.

About 5 years ago, i purchased a multi-speed cruiser from Sport Chalet. It had a nice comfy beach cruiser seat but the numbness would be occur after riding for about 30 minutes. So, I stopped riding the bike snd donated it.

I like the Electra Townie bike, it feels great. I am not sure if the numbness of the Vega (???) nerve will return but it seems to be the most comfy bike around. Are there other bikes I can consider? i would like another MTB but I do not want to spend the money on the bike if only to find out that I cannot ride it because it is so uncomfortable.

·
My Brain Hurts!
697 Posts
Good luck with your saddle/bike hunt. My problem with riding is similar to yours in that I need to find a saddle that fits me. Sit bones are wider than most and many seat feel like sitting on the end of a 4x4 post. And if that is not the issue, the saddle horn mashes my grapes!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.