Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Chairman of the Beard
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a busy few weeks, and it'll continue to be busy for the forseeable future. Still, I'm technically not out of town this Thursday, so we should ride bikes!

Show up at Ironworks Brewery in Lakewood - too bad if you're sick of it, they serve Tater Tots now!
Arrive 6:00 PM this Thursday, the 24th
Ride up Alameda to Green Mountain and ride around GM for a bit
Ride back down, swap stories, have dinner, you know the drill. Or if you don't, come on over and we'll show you the drill! New faces are always welcome.

Bring yo lights, it still gets dark before 8. There's a chance we'll head over to Dakota, but if we do that we should be quick about pre-ride hydration.

·
@2whlfun
542 Posts
My Amoeba setup is so small it's missing!

·
Light freak
3,022 Posts
My Amoeba setup is so small it's missing!
Hey twowheelfun, sorry to hear that you can't find your light. That is about the only complaint that I have ever heard over the years, have had a few other customers that have lost/misplaced theirs also. A couple were eventually found and a couple were not. Shoot me a email and we can figure out how to get you a "loaner" light to use while you are looking for your missing one :thumbsup:

·
friend of Apex
4,007 Posts
any thoughts on Whites Ranch and/or NTM with a Cannonball run ?

·
Chairman of the Beard
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hour after sunset rule restricts us to 8:42, which is maybe enough time?

Next week, possibry, unless others would rather up to Golden.

any thoughts on Whites Ranch and/or NTM with a Cannonball run ?

·
Chairman of the Beard
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Next week, for sure. People show up who read the thread on Wednesday and don't look again, and not everyone RSVP's. Don't want to strand anyone at Ironworks.

Soon....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts