Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a manufacturer that makes True Temper OX Platinum SS frames? Something that I could run a 80-100mm suspension fork on.

·
don't try this at home
1,601 Posts
the pope said:
What's the deal with Curtlo not updating their site since March 2006? That don't look good.
hahaha - i think he's too busy building frames then updating his site. i'ld just call and talk to him directly. he's pretty mellow. i got a couple of his frames, and both times, i think the site about 1-2 years out of date. lol

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ferrous

I checked out the GF Ferrous on the website. Sounds a lot like what I'm looking for except for the derallieur hanger and shifter cable guides. I'll have to find a LBS that carries them and check one out in person. Does anyone know if it is available as frame only?

·
i ride bikez!!11!
485 Posts
I don't know about the 29" version, but the shop I work at has had a few 26" Ferrous framesets come in.

ssbn742 said:
I checked out the GF Ferrous on the website. Sounds a lot like what I'm looking for except for the derallieur hanger and shifter cable guides. I'll have to find a LBS that carries them and check one out in person. Does anyone know if it is available as frame only?

·
Registered
78 Posts
the 29er ferrous is not available as a frame only, i'm not sure about the 26. i run mine ss only. the bike comes with a singlespeed insert to be used in place of the normal der. hanger.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.