Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Paper or plastic?
10,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Next we will be my annual road ride up Donner pass road then. Maybe some fatbiking early morning if temps are low enough.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Thread Killa
360 Posts
We'll be giving the front side some love in 2 weeks or so...
Althought not Truckee, these pics were taken yesterday just on the other side of the summit.
Hat Sun hat Costume accessory World Fedora

Well after messing with it for 5 minutes you only get one of the two pics (second one keeps failing for no known good reason) and this one mysteriously appears sideways even though it's in the correct orientation on my computer. Hate this uploader :madman:

My whole point is that there is still significant snow in the general area.

·
Paper or plastic?
10,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We'll be giving the front side some love in 2 weeks or so...
Last year, rode it with John S late April, early May and it was super dialed. Set a PR that day. Looking forward to hitting Spring dirt in Truckee.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
776 Posts
Are Emigrant trail and the fire roads around Prosser and Boca also still snow covered?
50-75% roads. Emigrant is still too snowy to get to from Prosser so I have no idea but guessing it is snowy.
Skiied the legendary steeps of Prosser Hill aka Animal etc. recently so not rideable.
Also Lloyd's is snowy at the top so just sections 0.5 and 1 are useable...
Melting fast at lower elevations though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.