Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
It's OK; not that great in my opinion. I remember they had a Belgian brew or 2 with good percentage of alcohol. Get a "Kick Ass" margarita at El Toro Bravo instead.

·
Fragile
253 Posts
I'm of the same opinion as Kevin: it's OK. Last time I was there, I ended up drinking Absinthe. If you are in the area looking for some drinks and snacks, I can recommend the Blue Coyote just down the street (used to be Tahoe Taps.) :thumbsup:

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
Whatever happened to that dog-named pub (Black Dog?) on the main drag of Tahoe City? I don't think they brewed their own, but it was a cool place nevertheless. I still have a sticker on my car shaped like a bone that sez "No P#ssies" that my Mom really likes. :rolleyes:

fp

·
Registered
844 Posts
Finch Platte said:
Whatever happened to that dog-named pub (Black Dog?) on the main drag of Tahoe City? I don't think they brewed their own, but it was a cool place nevertheless. I still have a sticker on my car shaped like a bone that sez "No P#ssies" that my Mom really likes. :rolleyes:

fp
Damn is that place gone??? I saw a guy there do three Jaeger shots at the bar and immediately run to the bathroom and boot. Hysterical.

Anyway, a friend went to 50/50 a few months back. He liked the beer but didn't rave. No idea the food. I guess when in doubt, order another pint.

·
The Uber Carnivore
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nawty Dawg

...was in Tahoe City. The building it was in has been pretty much vacant for a couple of years now (there was also a bike shop in there). I think ND tried to move to Kings Beach, but that didn't work out. It seems like North Shore is a tough market. Some good times were had at ND.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.