Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just bought the following Troy Lee items:
Troy Lee Designs 7850 Ultra Protective Shirt-XL
Troy Lee Designs EG 5550 Elbow/Forearm Guard
Troy Lee Designs KG 5450 Knee/Shin Guard

I'm just a lil overwhelmed now with padding. I'm hitting a small local bike park called Swan Creek in Tacoma Washington tomorrow to go practice and hopefully improve my jumping skills but in reality I'm wondering how often I'll fall. No matter what I will let you know what I think of how well these pads perform and I'll take pics. They did rate well enough on Amazon to warrant the price.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I received my TLD EGL 5550 elbow guards the other day. I like what I see so far. Haven't been out with them yet because I can't put the right one on yet until my wound heals from a crash a week ago.

·
Demon Cleaner
784 Posts
I used them for several years and was happy. In the end, one of the internal hard plastic pieces shifted inside and I replaced them with something lighter but I would certainly consider buying them again. Maybe not throw them in the washer and hand wash instead? Na, probably not going to happen...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.