Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Sugary Exoskeleton
4,657 Posts
Try this...

Select and load one picture at a time. I have had the same problem if I try to upload a batch.

Lickqid said:
i'm trying to use my macbook to post pics, and the upload screen just stays in "uploading" mode. Its like they never finish but never fail. Any tips? I resized them and everything.

·
Calm like a bomb
3,539 Posts
Tell me about your environment. Are you connected wireless? Is it to an Apple Airport base station or to another vendor's router such as linksys? Have you tried uploading files to other sites to see if the problem persists to other sites? I have seen mine hangup once or twice working from a pbook running 10.4.5 Server. Closing the window and restarting the upload resolved the issues but I see other network problems from time to time when connecting to Linksys routers that are resolved by turning my Wireless card on and off. Feel free to PM me, I'm a UNIX sysadmin and support OS X in addition to a few other flavors of UNIX.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.