Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Jamin, Applesause, No?
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I thought it would be fun to have a Troll of 2010 award. Please nominate those you think are deserving of the award.

Any Troll is more then welcome to take over this post if they like, since you will have way more power and control over this than I will! Cheers! ;)

·
Banned
2,100 Posts
I would nominate myself; but since Moto started the "fairweather riders" thread 2 years ago....and it's still going, I must bow to his superior trolling powers.

H8T, H8T, H8T, H8T, H8T, H8T, H8T, H8T, H8T, H8T, H8T, H8T, H8T, H8T, H8T, H8T.

·
Newt Guy
833 Posts
Ayone that feels the need to point fingers at what they call "tolls", is simply the lead troll himself.

What did you win? Did you get a grilled cheese?

:thumbsup:

·
Jamin, Applesause, No?
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wish I could get the award and a grilled cheese, but I do not have the wit nor the post count to even make the list. Thanks for suggesting me though, I am flattered.:thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
FrostyStruthers said:
Ayone that feels the need to point fingers at what they call "tolls", is simply the lead troll himself.

Typical Troll response

Attachments

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
FrostyStruthers said:

And you misspelled Trolls???

Attachments

·
Registered
226 Posts
cruso414 said:
What can I say about your post that hasn't already been said about afghanistan......all bombed out and depleted.;)
you must be from the lower end of the watershed, private pile...you ride a bike like old people fuc.k

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
cruso414 said:
I would nominate myself; but since Moto started the "fairweather riders" thread 2 years ago....and it's still going, I must bow to his superior trolling powers.

H8T, H8T, H8T, H8T, H8T, H8T, H8T, H8T, H8T, H8T, H8T, H8T, H8T, H8T, H8T, H8T.

I don't meet all the requirements:
1. have over 1000 posts - I'm not there yet.
2. Unable to actually ride from injury or the worst-no bike:eekster:
3.Have access to the internet while at work
4. Skills able to post video's,pictures with ease.
5.Get banned several times and get unbanned and invited back-probably your greatest feat
6. A true Troll would have been able to come up with at least 10 requirements:madman:

So you Cruso414 get my vote!

·
Banned
2,100 Posts
motobutane said:
I don't meet all the requirements:
1. have over 1000 posts - I'm not there yet.
2. Unable to actually ride from injury or the worst-no bike:eekster:
3.Have access to the internet while at work
4. Skills able to post video's,pictures with ease.
5.Get banned several times and get unbanned and invited back-probably your greatest feat
6. A true Troll would have been able to come up with at least 10 requirements:madman:

So you Cruso414 get my vote!
Keep trying grasshopper, the Buddah didn't find enlightenment on his first try.:D

·
Newt Guy
833 Posts
motobutane said:
And you misspelled Trolls???
Little keys... small devices. BFD?

Or....

Maybe I don't how to spell the word? Maybe it has something to do with a Carolina? It rubs off poorly on people.

Yeah... thats it.

:rolleyes:

Pffft...

1 - 20 of 52 Posts