Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning my first trip to Moab on April 11th any input on what trail conditions will be like. thanks

·
meh... whatever
5,306 Posts
the enchilada. slickrock. poison spider mesa. gemini bridges. amasa back. chile pepper bike shop. zaks pizza.

that's a good start...

·
Cleavage Of The Tetons
6,062 Posts
the WHOLE Enchilada will not be rideable by then, just a heads up.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Looking for a ride Moab to Denver 3/30

Trying to get home on Sunday 3/30 from some job interviews out here in Moab. I've got a bike, duffel, tent and sleeping bag and will chip in on gas. If you or someone you know is out this way, hit me up.

Reid
253-310-1700

·
meh... whatever
5,306 Posts
the WHOLE Enchilada will not be rideable by then, just a heads up.
yeah, good call on that one - although it does depend on one's definition of "rideable".

we've done it in a blizzard when burro was covered in snow and the trail had lots of black ice. it was so bad that we had to port most of the way up to the saddle. both up and down were quite an experience until it cleared up just below the hazard trailhead.

·
Cleavage Of The Tetons
6,062 Posts
yeah, good call on that one - although it does depend on one's definition of "rideable".

we've done it in a blizzard when burro was covered in snow and the trail had lots of black ice. it was so bad that we had to port most of the way up to the saddle. both up and down were quite an experience until it cleared up just below the hazard trailhead.
SHAME on you, rutmaker! ;-)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Going to be down in Moab this weekend if anyone wants to ride. Planning on riding the brand trails and maybe Klondike bluffs trails.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts