Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
they are some seriously sweet pics...

it looks liek u had a wicked time (dunno about riding crazy north shore with no shirt tho)...

·
Registered
500 Posts
Chicago Rules!!!!!!

I went there last December. Temp=30 degrees, but we still had a good session. There were more stair gaps and security guards than an FR dude can handle. CPX fellas rule. They always show you a good time! Now if it were only a bit closer:)

Beau

·
where's the kick stand?
674 Posts
nice pics,what fork you runnin?I think that one is a dorado but then in looks like an 888 with the lowriders cuz that would be the only way to fit an 888 on a v10 (that is a v10 right?)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Help Please?

where are these trails located. I live right outside Chicago but have no clue where they are. I just moved to MI a year ago and all I do is work. I don't know anybody who freerides, to be honest I don't know anybody period. Not looking to mob the spot but would much appreciate if you could help a brother out.

thanks

·
Registered
108 Posts
hi, i used to live in chicago. those trails are in joliet at a place called challenge park. they have a website. yyou can find out more about it in the trails section of this website.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Krusted said:
where are these trails located. I live right outside Chicago but have no clue where they are. I just moved to MI a year ago and all I do is work. I don't know anybody who freerides, to be honest I don't know anybody period. Not looking to mob the spot but would much appreciate if you could help a brother out.

thanks
check out these guys...chicago freeride

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
lux said:
Bil -- the looks like major fun.

I just got one question:
ieatsoap said what it was a while ago. i think he said it was kinda like a treehouse for filming.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Krusted said:

thanks
Hey Krusted...
They are just outside Joliet, IL. Challenge Park Xtreme (aka CPX) is the place and me and my crew (Team Sally) are the ones building all this stuff.
$7.00 to ride for a day, MUST sign INS waiver, FF helmet, pads and any other body armor is HIGHLY recommended but not necessary.
Kirk
Team Sally
for more pictures...www.teamsally.com :D

·
Registered
270 Posts
konabiker said:
ieatsoap said what it was a while ago. i think he said it was kinda like a treehouse for filming.
Correct! (Ding! Ding!)

It's a very HIGH video perch. Personally, I don't go up there...too sketchy.

·
Registered
270 Posts
CanadianHooligan said:
Thats awsome that your building this stuff..Is this your full time job?
Nope. I have a 'normal' job, but this is just the weekend gig for our little group. Playing out in the woods, riding bikes, tools, socializing, building CRAZY stunts, etc. (insert 'grunting' noise HERE)
Just a way to get away from it all. ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
ieatsoap said:
Nope. I have a 'normal' job, but this is just the weekend gig for our little group. Playing out in the woods, riding bikes, tools, socializing, building CRAZY stunts, etc. (insert 'grunting' noise HERE)
Just a way to get away from it all. ;)
me chris and 2x4 are all skipping out on our 'normal' job for today, to ride with matt and finish the whooop garden

have ya figured out who i am yet?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts