Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the wife and I are taking the kids to Arches in October. I will be taking my Diamondback Response, and my wife has a cheap Nishiki MTB to see if she enjoys it. The kids currently have 20" Haro Shredder (girl's model). By all measures, we are beginners, so when it comes to trails and such, we will stick to all easy stuff. I am hesitant to buy the girls an MTB as well; would rather stick some knobbies on their bikes and call it a day. They don't mind biking, but it's not their favorite activity, as opposed to me, I ride MTB and BMX.
Are there some trails to ride in Arches that are more "regular" bike friendly, or is an MTB pretty much a requirement?

· Registered
782 Posts
There's nothing in Arches proper. There's some really nice paved bike paths near town. Moab Brand/Bar M network has some good smooth beginner stuff. Dead Horse Point SP also has some nice easy trails that are very scenic in places.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.