Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Defiantly a underrated bike that can go huge. The Versus can defiantly help you step it up to the next level & beyond. The new Blitz II feels like your getting shot off the corners it's so solid, zero flex off the frame or rear just pure input that equals more confidence. :rockon::rockon:

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
dogonfr said:
Defiantly a underrated bike that can go huge. The Versus can defiantly help you step it up to the next level & beyond. The new Blitz II feels like your getting shot off the corners it's so solid, zero flex off the frame or rear just pure input that equals more confidence. :rockon::rockon:
This paid for advertisement has been brought to you by..............

·
Just roll it......
7,621 Posts
dogonfr said:
Ya that last coment was very advertisment sounding. Oh well :band:

[/I]
Dogon, just an observation....because you seem like a great dude and give lots of solid info. I don't think it'd sound so infomercial-esque if you posted pics / real life riding tales of yourself hucking your Versus. Personally, I don't feel comfortable telling people what a bike is capable of until I've done it myself or witnessed people doing it with my own eyes.

I think it's cool your stoked on Versus and supporting your local brand, but with your, ummmm, loyalty, you might be a better candidate for a RFX..... ;)

Cheers,
EB

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
an EIO sighting....wowzers
I'm debating about the Whistler trip this summer.

Let me know when you're going..........

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Holy Versus ballswingers batman!! I second seeing you hit something on the Versus. You talk as if the bike will make you ride like a pro. Let's see some of your mad steez, and less of your nuthugging.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.