Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,

I'm a student and I'm doing a research in order to make it easier for MTB riders (beginners of pro's) to get sponsors or partners. Therefore I've made a questionary to get clear who the MTB riders and spectators are. I really hope you can fill this out. It only takes about 4 minutes. When I've finished my research, I can give everybody here tricks and tips to be more attractive for sponsors or partners! I think the research will be on the internet in 3 weeks! During the MTB World Cup in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa, I will be there. So maybe some of you also with some great sponsors ;)

http://www.thesistools.com/?qid=56981&ln=eng

Hope you all will help me!

Thanks ;)

Nicole

·
Registered
290 Posts
I just took your survey....not sure what you're hoping to learn from this.

The questions are vague, and you're asking me to speculate about the demographics of two disciplines of cycling. All you're going to get are inconclusive results based on generalizations and stereotypes.

Maybe you should ask people questions they can answer with some conviction...maybe questions about their own ages and cultural/social interests. What can I tell you about BMXers? Their age is "average"? Who am I to say that MTB riders have "low" or "very low" cultural interests?

Good luck getting to South Africa.

·
Probably drunk right now
6,753 Posts
There is no trick. It's easy....

There are 3 easy steps:

Step 1
Go to your local races and take first in the pro/expert catagory.

Step 2
Enter region races and take first in the pro/expert catagory.

Step 3
Go to national races and take first in the pro/expert catagory.

Somewhere between Step 1 and Step 3, you'll obtain sponsorship. Easy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
WTF? All three pages asked the same questions. You might need to go in and clean up your website, if you are planning on gathering sufficient data to write a paper on. The question were very vague. You might consider being a little more specific. I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish here.

·
jalopy jockey
551 Posts
Ken in KC said:
There are 3 easy steps:

Step 1
Go to your local races and take first in the pro/expert catagory.

Step 2
Enter region races and take first in the pro/expert catagory.

Step 3
Go to national races and take first in the pro/expert catagory.

Somewhere between Step 1 and Step 3, you'll obtain sponsorship. Easy.
Is that all I have to do to get free stuff. Thanks for letting me know

·
Registered
141 Posts
Wtf....

:madman: :madman: :madman:

Kids today... dude that was not even a reasonable attempt at a poll of any sort to collect usable data.

Please review, rewrite and repost I am sure there are many willing to help.

Help us help you

·
Suffers From Binge Biking
412 Posts
Well I filled it out, but I left blank the pages asking about spectators, and just took a wild guess about BMX riders... what do I know about them? What qualifies as "average" age? The questions should not ask about a community of riders, but the rider filling out the form. I wouldn't expect any sort of accurate results from this survey.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.