Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awlright kiddies, since West Coast Hucker is a particularly salty wise arse today, here's a tribute to his "isms".

Everybody feel free to add on.

i always machine my own tires, then they are always true to size........

i would post pics, but they are in their prototype stage (covered with electrical tape) and i am concerned that someone would try to poach my design before i got my patent approved....

i would post pics, but they are in their prototype stage (covered with electrical tape) and i am concerned that someone would try to poach my design before i got my patent approved....

tires suck.....
use the schwartz.....

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass, right?

:D

·
USB Rep'n
2,413 Posts
riggse said:
WCH, that is hilarious....where do you find these things??
agreed, where? can u say get a life wch? :D

·
USB Rep'n
2,413 Posts
be sure to pack some of that on the trip. Im sure I'll have some medicinal use for it after you drag me around!

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Geez Hucker!

These boys must really dig their beloved WCH. You must be a really righteous dewd.

I thought for sure someone would have the nutz to step up and take a jab atcha in retribution for your past atrocities.

I digress.

Long live the FaHucker.

·
Removed at birth
595 Posts
It's not that we think highly of the WCH, it's that most of us don't want to waste the time or energy posting burns on someone, when there are more important topics to discuss, like, "I wonder if Lance Armstrong is faster because he is one testical lighter than the rest", or "Should I put a DC fork on my Giant AC?".

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
e[i said:
o]Geez Hucker!

These boys must really dig their beloved WCH. You must be a really righteous dewd.
its because he's part of mtbrs secret Sadistic Posters Club. Its so secret even the members dont know they're members.

Heh, i said member...

love live SPC! long live Satan!
[/i]

·
Pro Crastinator
11,059 Posts
e<i>o said:
Geez Hucker!

I thought for sure someone would have the nutz to step up and take a jab atcha in retribution for your past atrocities.

I digress.

Long live the FaHucker.
there was a post a while ago with some dude ripping on me, (don't remember who) but he said the funniest thing to me after i made him mad... he was ranting on and on and said at one point..."you fat fvck, get unborn.." i love it, my friends always tell me than now when i get a little rowdy.

ps. here is a teaser for thos who remember the WOD discussion....

oh yeah, long live satan!!!!!!! S.P.C. till i D.I.E.

·
Absurd
919 Posts
.WestCoastHucker. said:
there was a post a while ago with some dude ripping on me, (don't remember who) but he said the funniest thing to me after i made him mad... he was ranting on and on and said at one point..."you fat fvck, get unborn.." i love it, my friends always tell me than now when i get a little rowdy.

ps. here is a teaser for thos who remember the WOD discussion....

oh yeah, long live satan!!!!!!!
You're such a cock. Go get unborn. ;)

"Go get unborn".....WTF?!?!?!?!

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No burns or ill will here ... just good semi-clean fun.

What else am I supposed to do at work? Work?

But now that you mention Lance's testicle/weight phenomenon, I have some math to do............

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
MVRIDER said:
You're such a cock. Go get unborn. ;)

"Go get unborn".....WTF?!?!?!?!
WestCoast you're such a POST PIMP!! Go Get unborn you desperate poster!!!!! ;)

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Pffttttt. Ha ha. That is funny.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
I'm one of those Post Pimps that got tired of quality-lacking pieces of info to invest my pimpness into. lol, Im' sure even you've noticed that I've posted like 20 times in the last 2 weeks instead of my usual 2 a day....

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
He's been gone from Ridemonkey too....:confused:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts