Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

A couple weeks ago one of my buddies helped me make a video or riding trials in boston. He's the only guy I know who actually knows anything about videography, and it was his first time filming action of this type. So it was more of a practice session, learning how to do this well. I'm really happy with how well the video came out and am looking forward to making more.

Comments welcome!

CWTrials Boston Edit - YouTube

·
Registered
824 Posts
Nice. I'm curious, do you ever have any run ins with people, or police? I'm pretty sure people in my town would throw a fit if they saw someone jumping on the town sculptures/fountain with a bike. Not sure I could get away with it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice. I'm curious, do you ever have any run ins with people, or police? I'm pretty sure people in my town would throw a fit if they saw someone jumping on the town sculptures/fountain with a bike. Not sure I could get away with it.
I've never actually been talked to by the police. In the last 10 years of riding I've been talked to by about 3 rent-a-cops, a librarian, and a few pedestrians. During this Boston trip we were riding near a fountain kids like to play in and some mom came over and said we weren't allowed to ride there than ran away as if I'm some thug. An older angry/bitter looking businessman yelled at me yesterday.

Most of the time I never have a problem and people respond positively if anything. During any normal ride I'll stop and talk to about 2-3 people who are curious as to what I'm doing and want to learn more. There are definitely places that I don't ride or know I can only stay a few minutes at. I try to never ride on veterans memorials, church property, or anything super-crazy historic.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts