Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
SS Pusher Man
7,590 Posts
Where are you located?

Trek will not allow thier dealers to sell thier bikes on the internet.....you must be able to walk in and pick it up.

·
SS Pusher Man
7,590 Posts
thedawg28 said:
missouri If I called a bike shop and ordered it on the phone....couldnt I then have it shipped to me???

Nope......that would be considered mail order and against the Trek dealer agreement. :nono:

You need to be able to walk into a shop and pick it up.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Just go to Trek's website and find the nearest dealers. The 2010's should all be on clearance and you should be able to get some killer deals on 2009's.

I got my 2010 Fuel EX 8 for $1600. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Jay Uno said:
Just go to Trek's website and find the nearest dealers. The 2010's should all be on clearance and you should be able to get some killer deals on 2009's.

I got my 2010 Fuel EX 8 for $1600. :thumbsup:
Damn that is cheap. Wonder what dealer cost is on that bike? They have any more?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Nope. I told everyone I knew that wanted a new bike and they all bought the rest of the EX8's. Check all the trek dealers around you and see if they are on clearance like my LBS did.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Jay Uno said:
Nope. I told everyone I knew that wanted a new bike and they all bought the rest of the EX8's. Check all the trek dealers around you and see if they are on clearance like my LBS did.
They have them on clearance if they have any left, but they all want $1999 for them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts