Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a Trek tent sale near me (hehehehe)..... I’m interested in the Bontrager tires for 27.5+......

Does anybody ha e experience with the Bontrager tires ? I took them off immediately after purchasing my Fuel Ex 8.

Would love some input from peeps that actually use them - SoCal season in on swing !! Rattlesnakes galore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,742 Posts
Yeah. A fair number here use Bontrager tires. I do currently. They make a variety suitable for various conditions. What tires were on your FEX8 that you took off, why did you take them off and what did you replace them with? What specifically are you looking for in a tire?

·
Registered
179 Posts
You currently have the tires? Why not just put them on and see if you like them?

There is no experience like first hand experience.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah. A fair number here use Bontrager tires. I do currently. They make a variety suitable for various conditions. What tires were on your FEX8 that you took off, why did you take them off and what did you replace them with? What specifically are you looking for in a tire?
I was used to Maxxis.... so I had some minions on.... I just want to give Bontrager a shot I guess- I took off Chupacabras...

Thanks for the reply....

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You currently have the tires? Why not just put them on and see if you like them?

There is no experience like first hand experience.

This response is something I never thought of loll- believe it or not. I’m just looking for an excuse to buy something else. SLAPPING ON THE CHUPACABRAS.

Thanks for the responses!! And friendly ones at that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts