·
Registered
7,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Afric Pepperbird
4,752 Posts
I'm not a fanboi by any means, but I grew up 40 minutes from Trek headquarters. I also have owned a Fuel for almost a year now, which has been a great bike.

Thanks for posting this. They sure do have great customer service.

·
WI. Big Boy MTBer
643 Posts
Being Wisconsin born 'n raised and currently residing in SE WI. Treks have always been a Wisconsin icon since their humble beginnings in 1976. I am not necessarily a fanboi either, but I do so love my '93 930 singletrack!!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Fanbois or not, we all should appreciate the advances in bike technology that Trek has come up with over the years. I would say that they have done more R&D than any other bike company out there in recent years. Thanks Trek!! Y'all rock! Oh, and I was lucky enough to be in Waterloo and made it to the factory and really enjoyed it. If anyone has the opportunity I would really recommend it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Daughter lives in Dodgeville, 40 miles west of Madison and have wanted to do the tour on one of my visits to see her. Maybe this next trip. Love my Trek 4900.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I'd like to see a tour of the factory where Trek actually makes over 90% of their bikes, not the feel-good BS "factory" that they only produce the $7000+ bikes at.

·
Ride More, Work Less
7,774 Posts
We toured the factory this past spring. I loved hearing about the history and seeing the bike museum. It was also impressive to see the R&D department and some of the concepts they had played with over the years...such as a jet powered bike! If you are ever finding yourself near Madison, the short drive to Waterloo is well worth the time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just want what I've paid for !!!

Hey MTBR !!! .... next time your there maybe you could ask someone to reply to my emails about replacing the wrong parts that came on my 2012 Fuel ex 6 or maybe for a few quid back for the faulty pads that I had to pay to replace out of my own pocket...because up to now it seems that JB does'nt keep his word about reading every email that's sent in his direction. Bitter? me?? £1600 later your damn right I am.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts