Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I was looking at Trek's website and it seems like detailed specs of their bikes are no where to be found. In particular, I just purchased a Fuel 70 and I'm trying to figure out the stem length, seatpost width, etc.. etc...

Anyone know where I can obtain this information? I have a measuring tape, but would really like some confirmation so I don't end up purchasing wrong fitting parts...

Thanks a lot,

DP

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody? I emailed trek and they were of no help..... *sigh*

Lord09 said:
Hello all,

I was looking at Trek's website and it seems like detailed specs of their bikes are no where to be found. In particular, I just purchased a Fuel 70 and I'm trying to figure out the stem length, seatpost width, etc.. etc...

Anyone know where I can obtain this information? I have a measuring tape, but would really like some confirmation so I don't end up purchasing wrong fitting parts...

Thanks a lot,

DP

·
CB
48 Posts
Lord09 said:
Hello all,

Thanks a lot,

DP
Go to trekbikes.com
Then go to Bikes
Then go to Mountain
Then Fuel 70
Then click on "Geometry" on the top

There are a bunch of specs there.

·
LA CHÈVRE
9,429 Posts
Stem length = center of headtube to center of handlebar
Seatpost width = isn't it written on it if it's a Bontrager?

What else do you need?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts