Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are some of your thoughts on Trek Care Plus?

I bought it for my new Remedy 8. It was $350. My LBS said they've never pushed Trek's extended warranty in the past due to the way the old version of it was managed by Trek's 3rd party management. They said they feel the new version is worth the money.

3 year wheel to wheel coverage includes both wear and tear, and accidental damage. I'm pretty sure I'll get a new drive train or two out of it over the 3 years and it's nice to know I'm covered if damage it.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
92 Posts
I purchased it with my bike as well. Most of the other folks who mentioned they purchased it did say it paid off in the end, often for items such as the drivetrain. Plus, the peace of mind that comes with accidental damage coverage is worth it. Means you can push yourself and the bike and not worry too much about the outcome if it breaks a couple things (hopefully only on the bike!).

·
Registered
148 Posts
I gpt it when I got my ex9 a few weeks ago. Indeed does give me a piece of mind when riding so I ride more aggressive. The down side is ill be going to the doctor tomorrow for xrays.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts