Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
I just prefer a colour similar to my old bike. Then when I sell the old one and upgrade to the latest and greatest I just slip it into the garage and my wife won't even notice. Especially once there is a bit of mud/dust on the frame!

·
Registered
36 Posts
But it's not an MTB! LOL Interesting color scheme though.
Ha! That's exactly what I thought! It's ok but I lean more towards the coloring of paxfobiscum's profile pic. I've seem my fill of black/grey/khaki bikes, especially the matte finish. Give me bright colors, metallic fleck, and shiny clear coats. Is there a more boring color than khaki?

·
Registered
36 Posts
👍👍 Looks good!

Here's mine when it was fresh from the LBS, still had the reflectors and dork disc on it... The metallic fleck looks awesome in sunlight.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I was shopping for a Marlin 6 on the local (and only) authorized Trek bike dealer here, and despite the bikes being on backorder, i passed on a red / black Marlin, that was in the shop, it was just...blah..
i am still waiting to get my hands on the Blue / Silver one.
If there is one thing Specialized has over Trek is that their color schemes and special edition paintjobs, specially on the Allez Sprints, are far more interesting than anything Trek has to offer

Attachments

21 - 30 of 30 Posts