Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this for sale and was wondering if this is a good price for it. I don't know much about how to value a used bike since I'm new to biking. It's an 18" frame and I'm about 5'10" so it should be just right for me. I messaged the lady and she still has it available. Here is her reply back.

"Hi, we bought the bike used in 2003, I believe it's a late 90's model, but I'm not actually sure. Sorry I can't be more accurate. Front Rockshock Judy. Shimano Deore running gear. 27spd. Side-pull brakes. Bontrager rims. New grips. Gel seat. Rides good. Few scratches, no dents or dings. FWIW, on the downtube it says "Zero Excess Aluminum, Alpha ZX Custom Seamless Drawn Aluminum.""

·
Registered
47 Posts
I've got a 99 and 2000 brochure and the 99 6500 frame is black with red lettering and offered in orange with black decals and the 2000 6500 is exactly the same color as the one your interested in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.