Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i currently have a trek 4500 and was thinking about picking up another bike just so i have two incase one is down for repairs or something. anyway is there a noticable difference between the 4500 and the 6000? these are both 08's. my local shop has a red/white 6000 that was a demo and they will get rid of it for a really good price. they have the same forks but the 6000 has disc brakes. anyway let me know your opinions.

also the shop has a 09 trek 4300 disc that they will sell for $479. it's the new orange with a brown seat and grips and is really nice looking. anyone know when the 09 6000 is coming out? i wish it would come out in the same color scheme.

thanks for any info

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have ridden a 4500 and it isn't bad. But I own a 6000 and I love it. It's really up to you what you want to buy, because ultimately you're the one who'll have to ride it. But The 6000 is really nice, and the disc brakes really are worth it. It all depends on how much you're willing to spend.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.