Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,029 Posts
Check on www.mmba.org . Based out of Michigan, and seen comments about 'em on there.

Nothing personally to report though.

JmZ

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I have no personal experience but I do see some of them at the races, or at least wearing their jerseys. So if they should hose you on something, I could always knock them into the trees during a race.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Treefort Bikes

Their store is 1 mile from my house. I stopped in to check out a Giant bike that I'll be purchasing in the near future. Seemed very knowledgable/helpful...good group of guys!

·
... I guess you won't be
1,969 Posts
Scott Mulder, owner of the store, is a mtb'er. He's also a super cool guy [brought a keg of Ann Arbor Brewing's Sacred Cow IPA to the last 24 hr race last month for everyone].

His shop really only deals in mid-top end stuff, so they know what you're talking about and can suggest stuff you'd want. I like their shop, can't you tell?

·
ay Diablo!
611 Posts
jokermtb said:
Scott Mulder, owner of the store, is a mtb'er. He's also a super cool guy [brought a keg of Ann Arbor Brewing's Sacred Cow IPA to the last 24 hr race last month for everyone].

His shop really only deals in mid-top end stuff, so they know what you're talking about and can suggest stuff you'd want. I like their shop, can't you tell?
or is that just the beer talking ;)

·
Registered
689 Posts
Our team in sponsored by Arbor Brewing in Ann Arbor, Mi. The team has some "samples" at most of the Michigan area MTB races. If you have any issues with the site let us know. Our physical store has been open since 2003 but the web site has just be recently relauched with tons of products being added each week. We have been about mountain bikes from the begining and last year donated over $5,000 to the MMBA (Michigan Mountain Biking Association). We look forward to, as our customer base expands nation wide to be able to help create trails and awareness in all 50 states. I'm on here very often so feel free to pm me with any questions you may have or you can email us at [email protected]

We look forward to some feedback

Craig
Tree Fort Bikes
www.treefortbikes.com
1866 Whittaker
Ypsilanti, Mi 48197

·
Registered
486 Posts
I wouldn't trust someone who drives a Honda Element and is a member of that strange group over at the EOC:D :eek: ;)Do you really own one or were you just spamming that site?

·
Registered
80 Posts
no problem

I live about a mile from their store. Purchased a bike a couple weeks ago...they installed a couple items that I purchased (N/C for installation). Seem really nice, very knowledgable...good guys.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts