Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I take it this is a pretty new online place, although they have been in their shop for five years(only know cause I called them). Prices are pretty darn good. Has anyone placed an order with them yet. I've got nearly 2 grand worth of stuff I'm about to order from them, so if there is anything fishy let me know. Thanks.
-Cranked

·
ol'guy who says hi &waves
2,546 Posts
I've used them a few times. Good prices. No complaints from me.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Their shop is located about 20 miles from me. I have not personally purchased much from them, ( I have a closer LBS that I deal with) but they are great guys and very supportive of the local MTB scene. They even have a Micro Brew named after them. :) I would trust them totally.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I agree, the prices seem to be close to e-bay stuff out of Hong Kong, which is to say hard to believe. But I rang them up with some questions to feel them out and it all seemed up and up. I'm just trying to cover all bases here so I'm not the next SOB whining about Beyond Bikes. Appreciate your .02 cents worth guys.

·
Bicyclist
2,849 Posts
They're a local shop in...

...Southern Michigan that enjoys a very good reputation. I haven't dealt with them but I've read many good accounts of them here: www.mmba.org Ask at the MMBA site if you want more opinions from customers.

BTW, they seem to have the best prices anywhere on Magura forks, I've been very tempted to buy one there.:)

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I've used them multiple times. They have GREAT prices and they are very supportive locally. I use to see their racers all the time but not so much this year. I would definitely use them. If I had to say anything negative, it would be that they don't ship very fast. I also suffer from instant gratification.

·
Registered
54 Posts
They are probably about 5 miles down the road from me. I stop in there every now and then. Seems like they have their online deals are little different than in person. Some stuff online isn't in the shop, etc. But still a great group there.

·
Registered
356 Posts
they're good people. like the posters above stated, very active in the local scene and virtually everyone that deals with them is happy with the transaction.

·
Registered
954 Posts
I ordered from them last week, and just received the order today. Great prices, so far so good. I didn't like that I had to order online instead of being able to call in the order, but otherwise I'm a happy camper.

·
Bicyclochondriac.
14,744 Posts
Cranked said:
I take it this is a pretty new online place, although they have been in their shop for five years(only know cause I called them). Prices are pretty darn good. Has anyone placed an order with them yet. I've got nearly 2 grand worth of stuff I'm about to order from them, so if there is anything fishy let me know. Thanks.
-Cranked
Ordered once from them. Great price and fair shipping. I would order from them again.

·
i am, therefore, i ride
342 Posts
Once you try them, you will keep coming back. Best customer service, very competitive pricing, super fast shipping.... what more could you ask for? 2 thumbs up!

·
Registered
173 Posts
I bought a Garmin 705 from them. They were one of the first to get it in, and they had the best price.

No problems....

·
Registered
52 Posts
Three orders with them and counting!:thumbsup:

Great prices and reasonable shipping times. Some reviewers complained about the slow shipping times, but compared to other (unnamed) online shops, I would say they are equal or faster!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts