Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heads up that there was a tree down late yesterday afternoon across the path at Wilder on Old Cabin Trail on the section just after the bridge/stream crossing (heading uphill CCW towards Eucalyptus). It was just above knee height (I'm 6' 2") so be careful out there if you ride it down the other direction.

-Shane

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The tree on Old Cabin was cleared but saw a new one yesterday afternoon on Enchanted at the bottom of the downhill. Talked with Park Maintenance on my way out and they were going to take a look at it so good chance it's cleared also.

Tone No Balone - were you on Enchanted today - was it cleared also?

·
singletrack bound
3,160 Posts
No, we did Old Cabin from the Engelsman Loop side over to Wilder Ridge to the top of Zane Grey (overlook towards Natural Bridges) down Zane Gray and out to 1........
Thought about Enchanted but thought the bottom might be a little greasy coming back up the backside.

The tree on Old Cabin was cleared but saw a new one yesterday afternoon on Enchanted at the bottom of the downhill. Talked with Park Maintenance on my way out and they were going to take a look at it so good chance it's cleared also.

Tone No Balone - were you on Enchanted today - was it cleared also?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.