Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Visiting family in Travelers Rest, SC next Saturday through the 4th of July from Florida. Bringing the bikes and havent been on a good trail since I left northern Jersey/NY 2 years ago. It will be great to get in 4-5 days back on some real trails with hills and rocks.

Can someone recommend some trails within 1-hours drive please? I have gone through the trail review section and Paris Mtn seems to be the only placenearby, but I do not know the area well and have just been looking at a map.

Looking mainly for AM or XC with lots of rocks. Wfie is coming with me so need a mix of terrain as she is still learning.

Thanks,

Dan

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Don't think just SC, you are a 1/2 hour drive from Dupont and an hour drive from Pisgah. Do a search on this thread looking for "dupont rides" and "best pisgah rides" and you will find a plethora of information.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Paris mountain is closed to bikes on Saturday - $2.00 trails fee - worth at least a day.
In addition to Dupont and Pisgah, there's Issaqueena near Clemson, and Southside / croft near Spartanburg - also a $2.00 trails fee.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.