Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
DILLIGAF
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am heading to Fruita and Moab with 3 others the second week of September. Two of the guys in our group already have travel cases but two of us do not. I am looking to rent a couple of bike travel cases for the trip. Do any of you frequent flyers have a case you could part with the first half of September and would be willing to rent us? I live in Greensboro and would drive a reasonable distance to pick it up.

·
Registered
776 Posts
When I went to Moab/Fruita 2 years ago, I Had Liberty (in Asheville) pack up the bike and UPs it to a shop in Moab. When I got there it was built and ready to go. I had Over the Edge in Fruita ship it back to Liberty and picked it up[ there. I'm sure your LBS would do it for you. I would call and see for rates. I would send it to Chilli Pepper"s in Moab or Over the Edge in Fruita. They are well versed in shipping bikes around the world. You don't even know how much fun you are going to have out there if you have never been. Enjoy:thumbsup: !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.