Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Resident Gear Head
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a travel bike repair stand that would fit inside a bike bag like an EVOC bag or a checked luggage bag? I have a folding bike repair stand for the house and it works great but I'd only ever call it "travel" size for taking car rides. I'm looking for someone I can bring along with me when I fly for my bike. It would make re-assembling the bike and making repairs significantly easier. It seems though that every "travel" stand is just a folding stand that's still 45" tall. The closest thing I've found is the Feedback Sports Scorpion stand that holds the bike via the bottom bracket but that's not quite what I am looking for.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
I've one of these with a couple of c-clamps.

I clamped it to tables/desks in hotels/condos, using towels to protect the furniture. In the field, I clamped to top rails of metal fences, picnic tables, etc. This particular one (from Bike Hand, usually available on Amazon) is fairly light compared to other brands.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.