Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So..I had the chance to go camping with some non-riding friends, and we decided Red Feather Lakes sounded good, so off we headed. I had heard of Killpecker, Lone Pine and Mt. Margaret..but a search came up with Beaver Meadows Resort Ranch..and from their website it looked like a good day was in store..I grabbed a map from the gift shop and headed out the next day. I was dropped of at the TH and was on my own for the day..there are an amazing network of trails up there (alot of deadfall though) ..anyway due to my poor map reading skills I found myself lost a bit..what I didn't realize is there's a Trappers Loop and just Trappers Trail..so when I came to an intersection that read Trappers/Trappers I thought I was losing my mind a bit and had to do a double take at my map..so after a little route finding I made my way out..good times...anyway here's a few pics.

When I came to this sign..I had already crossed the river three times
View attachment 373364

View attachment 373365

View attachment 373366

View attachment 373367

View attachment 373368

View attachment 373369

View attachment 373370

View attachment 373371

·
what nice teeth you have
712 Posts
Really nice!
That river crossing is fun. If your blood isn't pumping from the climb up the hill then it will be by the time you cross that river. That thing is cold!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.