Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking into transport options for a biking holiday, and I was wondering if anyone had any tips on rental car companies to try? There will be a max of 7 people plus 5 bikes, so we'll likely need 2 cars unless we can get a van of some type with a trailer that can take bikes. We are looking at getting a charter van plus trailer to get from Van airport to Whistler, but we'd like to do a few day trips from Whistler where we'd need transport, and then also plan on doing a bit more travelling around BC after Whistler. Do any car hire companies provide bike racks?

·
Registered
508 Posts
I haven't heard of any place renting bike racks, maybe look at renting 2 pick up trucks? and then just putting foam/blankets/whatever on the tailgate. I have seen rental nissan frontier, dodge ram, and ford f350s around not sure from which company.
^edit, was bored and did some googling, looks like enterprise rentals seem to have the most options out of van airport Enterprise Rent-A-Car Canada: Car Rental, Economy Cars, Pickup Trucks, Cargo Vans, Luxury Cars

Also check out these guys, they drive people and bikes around in their huge van+trailer Whistler Shuttle $35 | Express Bike Shuttle from Vancouver to Whistler

all the guiding companies can probably help too; endlessbiking in vancouver, bearbackbiking, arbutus routes, whistlerbikeguide in whistler, sea to sky adventure co in squamish

1 - 3 of 3 Posts