Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone in or around Indiana riding the Transition Spur? I have been looking at buying one (size Large), but concerned that it might be too long of a bike for some our local trails. My closest trails are southwest way, town run, and brown county. Any feedback you can give would be appreciated.

Currently I ride a specialized chisel, and i’m look to get a full suspension bike that feels a little more stable but still able to ride Lenape at southwest way park.

·
SR Suntour
134 Posts
I am not riding one as they're hard to get. But from what I've heard from others it's pretty much the ultimate midwest bike with very modern geometry but not too much suspension. And still light enough to not hold you back should you want to XC race on it. It would slay almost everything at Brown County. My friend ordered one 6 months ago and it slated to receive his in April so that's something to consider.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
I'm not riding one either, but I've only heard good things about them. It'd definitely be a good bike to look at. Down here in KY, a lot of people are riding Ibis Ripleys and digging them too.

EDIT: OOPS! DIDN'T CHECK THE DATE ON THIS THREAD 😆

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ended up buying a ripley V4 carbon. I had a Spur frame on order, but they kept delaying delivery. Someone canceled on a order for a Ripley so I ended up getting that instead. I love the way the ripley ride, but I still would love to try a Spur some day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.