Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
my point exactly with all the threads. i'm pretty sure lots of other forum users agree with me.

i don't suppose you actually have to PAY to get your own forum? i mean, c'mon there are more obscure brands like Niner Bikes, Moots, etc listed for crying out loud! what gives? besides, Transition have been big enough for a while already that they don't count as a "Custom" DH/Urban/FR builder anymore.

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
I don't see why a company would have to pay. If that was the case, Ellsworth would prolly stop paying because that forum only hurts their company.

Did someone send a note to gregg requesting a Transition forum?

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,848 Posts
lidarman said:
Did someone send a note to gregg requesting a Transition forum?
Done. I doubt I'm the only one to have asked. We'll see if they give us one.

Hell, if brands like Ibex and Jenson's house brand Zion have one...

·
Registered
171 Posts
yeah transition forum needs to be done.... oredering mine soon, still can't decide between the preston fr and the bottlerocket.... anyone ridden both yet???? please heeeeellllllppppp...
I don't think preston should have to pay for their forum (if it is the case that companies have to pay) because preston is rider owned, that means people like us... plus they kick ass cause they care about us and if you e mail them you get a response like right away... preston rules...

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
Maybe the Transition forum already exists. It's just too covert for you to know how to find it?

....ok ok terrible joke.

Send messages to Gregg and just like in College writing class, support your answers!

If a Transition forum appears, I might have to buy a bike just so I have a fun new forum to post on.

·
Registered
87 Posts
lidarman said:
Send messages to Gregg and just like in College writing class, support your answers!
tried this but no luck as his imbox is full(gregg if your reading this empty your inbox)

i figured there is no point us going on and on in this thread/fourm.
we need to get out and be noticed

so for a start
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?p=2897576#post2897576

feel free to add to it,but please keep it decent. we dont want any transition owneres upseting the admin:thumbsup:

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
exvitermini said:
tried this but no luck as his imbox is full(gregg if your reading this empty your inbox)

:thumbsup:
I sent gregg an email--to his real email addy. I think the likelyhood of a transition forum being created is very high actually.

·
Gear Whore
1,354 Posts
this has been pushed for in the past...i dont know why they dont have one, if its pay....well when you think about it, its better for transition to stay here then...more people will see their stuff here than in a dedicated transition forum...heh...

·
Banned
2,401 Posts
Thought my bike was gonna be here friday, but no. Not yesterday either. Very bummed, no riding this weekend cause I gotta keep the Jamis clean to sell it. If anybody knows anyone looking for an almost brand new dakar for a very good price pm me.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.