Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
why7 said:
anyone have any experience with Transition bikes. i saw an add in Flow and they look pretty tight. if anyone has one built up i'd like to see it. thanks
My roommate has a preston fr. He likes it a lot, and it seems to be great quality. The guys are really behind their products. Transition seems like a solid buy for a freerider. Take a look around the forum, I think people have talked about and posted several dirtbags as well.

·
100% Cheesy Goodness
489 Posts
I like my 04 dirt bag alot. Feels kinda like a stinky, but doesnt feel as longor as heavy. I got the Danger boy plates on it, and it is super plush. I underestimated a little on the rear spring so I bottom it out hard on larger drops but it feels buttery. Definitely a bike to look into at a fair price. Its not the best DH machine in the world, but by far not the worst (wasn't really designed for that anyway). Once i get my digi cam back I will post some pics. Cool thing is that the guys that run transition also ride the piss out of their bikes. I think Kevin broke both his wrists a while back doing a nice sized double.
Word

Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.