Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Almost done...got my new wheels(outlaws), tires, brake components, and SS set. took it out for a ride and my bike finally feels SOLID. all thats left is to change cranks, BB, and shorten or change out the fork...im running low on cash so Im going to opt to shorten it but im still not 100% sure. going for 100mm travel...

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
XSL_WiLL said:
What new brake did you get?

Convert that rear to bolt-on. It's so much stiffer.
i knew i was forgetting to ask my rents something for xmas/ deff gonna get me a bolt on axel

great looking bike man

·
high school loser
1,313 Posts
dam man, sicknesss. bike is so dam hot...

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Give Evil4bc a PM. Hed be happy to hook you up with a travel reducer kit!

Ps. Ive seen the guys DHR in your avatar multiple times at Platty and Diablo. He was also nice enough to lend me some tools... Nice guy! Got some major dreds too... :D

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Red Bull said:
Give Evil4bc a PM. Hed be happy to hook you up with a travel reducer kit!

Ps. Ive seen the guys DHR in your avatar multiple times at Platty and Diablo. He was also nice enough to lend me some tools... Nice guy! Got some major dreds too... :D
Lol...jimmy is the man, and he's also the guy who's going to hopefully help me sort out my 66 and teach me a little about working on marzocchi's.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Def. post some pics of your bike with the fork lowered, that will look sick. Also why are you running your chain on the small ring upfront? And with the gusset SS kit, was your chainline good? or is that why you are running it on the small ring?

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
pdhb said:
Def. post some pics of your bike with the fork lowered, that will look sick. Also why are you running your chain on the small ring upfront? And with the gusset SS kit, was your chainline good? or is that why you are running it on the small ring?
cahin line is perfect on the small ring...im planning on changing out he cranks and chain ring soon. also going to throw on a 15t or 14t in the back.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.