Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I'm more of a lurker here but thought I'd share a short video I shot on my local trails outside of Phoenix. Shot it myself on a Canon t2i, a few shots a time over the course of this last winter. The trails aren't the gnarliest but it's a beautiful spot to sneak to after work, and the singlespeed Transam proved to be the perfect bike for these trails.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Cool video. What an absolute beautiful day you decided to shoot on and I am envious that is your "after work" spot. I would kill to ride somewhere as nice as that more than once like every two months.

·
1*14*29*2.1 & 1*1*29*2.4
1,283 Posts
Nice vid....I wonder there must be someone who has smashed into a cactus at some point. Can't imagine what that would be like...

·
Registered
280 Posts
Nice vid....I wonder there must be someone who has smashed into a cactus at some point. Can't imagine what that would be like...
It hurts a lot. Crashed into a prickly pear cactus and was fully stuck in it. Wife had a jumping Choy land on her saddle while inadvertently hitting it and then sat on it. Very painful.

·
The Original Suspect
2,383 Posts
Once again well done. This is one of my favorite places to SS. Perfect mid-week riding. Can be a bit crowded on the weekend with hikers and equestrians but always a good time.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Nice! Good shooting, good music!
Seconded. Great vid and I think that was a perfect song for the riding. The shot around the 2:20 mark with the larger view of the landscape/mountains was really awesome!

I've been gravitating towards the SS forum lately, and that video sums up everything I think I might love about SS lol. Looks really relaxing and a great place to ride after work.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Nice work! We are very lucky to live in Central AZ!

·
Registered
711 Posts
Awesome video and trails. Lucky!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts