I'm injured and cannot race the Trans BC on July 8th. If you know, you know. Its the mother of all multi day races. Full package - Lodging, and food included. Decision needs to be made by June 26th. Do it!
If you are interested email me at [email protected]
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
A forum community dedicated to Mountain Bike owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about bike parts, components, deals, performance, modifications, classifieds, trails, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!