Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
mtbr member
702 Posts
Nice pics- Looks like a well groomed fast rolling ride... gotta look out for those power line resonance- high- frequency waves vibrating your Trek ;) ... The white stuff finally hitting here as well- Not as bad as your area though.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mtbidwell said:
Nice pics- Looks like a well groomed fast rolling ride... gotta look out for those power line resonance- high- frequency waves vibrating your Trek ;) ... The white stuff finally hitting here as well- Not as bad as your area though.
It's actually west of here that the snow hit. We have a dusting, but lots of cold wind. Riding near the lines I can feel the hum on my bars and brake levers... It's good for you, right?

/rl - after looking at my pics, I need to play around a bit more. Fair loss of quality when I shrunk them to a reasonable size....

·
make mine fixed
60 Posts
climber said:
It's actually west of here that the snow hit. We have a dusting, but lots of cold wind. Riding near the lines I can feel the hum on my bars and brake levers... It's good for you, right?

/rl - after looking at my pics, I need to play around a bit more. Fair loss of quality when I shrunk them to a reasonable size....
Thanks for posting the pics, climber. We got about 3" of light snow Wednesday night and had fun at Tranquility Thursday night with the temp at 19 but no wind!. Another 3" this morning (Saturday). That will up the riding difficulty some more.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.