Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am in the market for a new bike and have ridden everything out in the 2000.00 dollar price range but the trance2,like the ex8 the best so far but hear the trance2 is the bike to have. has anyone out there ridden both of these bikes and if so your opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Don't take this the wrong way, but seriously do a search - this was asked in a previous thread a couple months ago in either the "what bike to buy" or "TREK" forum and had some very good replies regarding both bikes. If I can find the link I'll post it for you.

[EDIT ] Damn I can't believe it only took about 3 minutes to find the thread
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=180062&highlight=Ex7,+trance

your welcome

·
Registered
33 Posts
I work at a Trek/Giant store/dealer and I was just in the market for a new bike myself. I've driven both and enjoyed riding both. While the Fuel Ex has a carbon bar, and is made of ZR9000 aluminum, the Trance seems more nimble, and faster. The Trance is also decked out with a RaceFace crank, stem, and bar.

The Trance has Maestro as well, which definetly helps with stability, pedaling, and overall performance.

They are around the same price, and even being the Trek man that I am, the Trance is a better buy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.