Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the geometry chart on the giant webpage seems to show that the size is a length measured along the seattube from the bottom bracket to a spot below the actual top of the seattube?

Can any Trance owner confirm this? On an 18" Trance for example, is it exactly 18 inches from the bb to the top of the seattube or more than 18 inches?

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Besides the fact that the actual drawing looks more like a Reign, I don' think you'll get to much help here since that's 1 f those new fangled, shock smashing '06 models :) However I can tell you that on my non shock smashing '05 version 22"/XL Trance the measurement from the centre of the BB to top of the seattuube is 22".

·
Registered
18 Posts
LyNx said:
Besides the fact that the actual drawing looks more like a Reign, I don' think you'll get to much help here since that's 1 f those new fangled, shock smashing '06 models :) However I can tell you that on my non shock smashing '05 version 22"/XL Trance the measurement from the centre of the BB to top of the seattuube is 22".
It's really Trance geomtery schema - look at the picture properties and you see www.giant-bicycle.com/images/_upload_us/bikes/models/geometry/2005/GU-Trance2.jpg.

I agree with you that the new frame model is worse - shock smashing model.

I'd like to buy Trance, but in our country I can't get '05 model any more - only '06 model :(

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LyNx said:
thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.