Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the Trance 1 has been out for awhile, I thought I'd repost this question. Has anyone weighed their Trance 1 frame and, if so, how much does it weigh?

·
Registered
142 Posts
nuwmtber said:
Since the Trance 1 has been out for awhile, I thought I'd repost this question. Has anyone weighed their Trance 1 frame and, if so, how much does it weigh?
Since the frame is the same for all of the bikes in the Trance line (at least that's what I've been told) it shouldn't matter which version of the bike it is. In that regard, I saw where someone had weighed the frame of their Trance 2 and it tipped the scales at 6.5lbs.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
abegetchell said:
Since the frame is the same for all of the bikes in the Trance line (at least that's what I've been told) it shouldn't matter which version of the bike it is. In that regard, I saw where someone had weighed the frame of their Trance 2 and it tipped the scales at 6.5lbs.
True, except the minor difference of shock weight. Do you know where you read that post? I couldn't find it.

·
I'm a dog person
257 Posts
I'd like to find this out, too. I'd like a XC/trail bike that doesn't weigh a ton. Why is Giant so secretive?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts