Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Alright, let's ride!
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be in Marlington January 6 - 8 attending a training clinic, just wondering if anyone else from here is planning on attending. It will be held at Dirt Bean and Jacob Fetty will be there helping out.

Davis, hecklerboy, will you all be in the area? If so try to stop by at some point. Would be nice to see you guys.

·
the unvarnished nonsense
1,832 Posts
For the record, its "Marlinton"; no "g". I guess I haven't been in the bean for a while, as I was unawares about this. I'll be in town today so maybe I'll stop in and see what's up. Are they putting you up with lodging, Low? You know I live less than 2 miles from the metropolois that is downtown Marlinton, right?

·
Alright, let's ride!
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oops, thanks for correcting me on the spelling. The package includes two nights stay, two dinners and two breakfasts. It's a pretty good deal. I know you live close, but with all that traffic it can take forever. I mean when I went with you to your home I saw at least two or three other cars and a bunch of cows!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.