Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are planning a trip once the travel restrictions ease up to the East Coast, possibly Virginia or the Carolinas. Just checking in to see if there are many single track riding opportunities near the coast.

·
Dirty Old Man
1,068 Posts
We are planning a trip once the travel restrictions ease up to the East Coast, possibly Virginia or the Carolinas. Just checking in to see if there are many single track riding opportunities near the coast.
What part of the Va. coast? Check out the Eastern Virginia Mountain Bike Associations website for a list of trails, mostly in Williamsburg and Newport News. I grew up in Va. Beach and making the trip up to Williamsburg to ride every Sat/Sun wasn't too big a deal. There are also some trails in Chesepeake, but they are just some neighborhood trails that often dump into random backyards.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Yup, most of the good stuff is inland as you can imagine. I live in VB and we spend most weekends in Williamsburg or Richmond. In Carolina, Raleigh could be a solid option. Post up if you are headed this way.

·
Registered
987 Posts
I ride Richmond, Chesapeake, Willaimsburg...if you're travelling and want the best around its likely Pochontas State Park in Richmond closer to the coast? York River State Park in Williamsburg...not much worth riding any closer to coast then that

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts