Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Halpatiokee is in stuart but it is quite flat, Fort pierce is about 15 minutes up the turnpike ( but ~ 35 by I-95). Fort Pierce is short 4.2 miles but a lot of fun. Markham is tons o' fun but it is about 1 1/2 hr south.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I think that's not too far from Jonathan Dickinson State Park in Jupiter. Not really Stuart, but it's the closest trail I know of. I heard it's pretty sandy, but who cares, it's a trail you've never ridden before.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Halpat is fun and a good workout if you ride it with speed.
Jonathan Dickinson will be OK, but really should wait until we get a good rain, now it's too dry unless you are riding a fatbike.
Ft Pierce will be your best bet.

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
GDubT said:
I think that's not too far from Jonathan Dickinson State Park in Jupiter. Not really Stuart, but it's the closest trail I know of. I heard it's pretty sandy, but who cares, it's a trail you've never ridden before.
He will care if he is not used to sand.

As much as I like JD, sending him there might be a second choice since you could have him ride the beach waiting for the wind to stop so he could go fishing. JD can be almost but not quite as sandy in many sections.

Not being mean, just cautious to see anyone recommend JD. Ride FtP, you won't be disappointed. Halpat is good too.

PK

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.