Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey, I'm heading north for the 4th and will be staying in Riggins or Grangeville area on Wed. night this week....would like to get a good ride in on Thurs. morning before I get back on the road...does anyone suggest any trails that are right near riggins or grangeville??

Thanks!

Edit: I've decided to stay in Riggins....so if you know of any good trails very near Riggins, I'd appreciate some guidance!

·
Don't worry, be happy!
8,141 Posts
Rapid River just outside of Riggins to the south on 95 is supposed to be a nice ride.

I'm always looking for stuff in that area as I am the resident whitewater shuttle driver.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
formica said:
Rapid River just outside of Riggins to the south on 95 is supposed to be a nice ride.

I'm always looking for stuff in that area as I am the resident whitewater shuttle driver.
Thanks...I'll probably give that one a shot....any details on the type/length of trail?

·
Registered
745 Posts
Yeah, Rapid River is your best bet- it's an out and back that goes for a long way, but most people turn around at the second bridge. I remember it being about 5 miles to the bridge.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.